Saturday, November 01, 2008

YESTERDAY,

I lost my wallet with my ezlink, popularcard, yamahacard, ic photos, sopranostickers, flower riane drew for me, loads of other crap....and...and.....70+ friggin bucks in it.

I was saving up money last week for shopping (after the O's), PLUS most of this weeks' allowance (I realised I used some of it o_O)...GONEEEEEEEEEE.my mum refuses to give me any money, which is reasonable cause my hamsters eat a fat load of food -.- (try to make some sense outta it)

and I liked my ezlink photo too its ugly but its my pri6 photo! ): and the flowerrianedrew! and my...cards.... all my precious cards!!!! ): ): frigging hell. I think I left it on the tanahmerah platform bench, discovered it was missing at Tampines. Kaiying and Ashley (LOL thanks again. you guys had alot of adventurs with me huh :D THANKS AGAIN! :D) went back to tanah with me to check....it was....

GONE.
GONE.
GONE.


We tried asking the control station, nobody reported it ):

ITS STOLEN!!!!!

Firstly, there's alot of money but aiya, DEAREST THIEF, EVEN IF YOU WANT THE MONEY I'VE SAVED FROM NOT EATING LAST WEEK, CAN YOU PLEASE AT LEAST RETURN MY WALLET WITH MY EZLINK CARD AND ALL MY PRECIOUS STUFF IN IT. MY NAME AND CLASS IS ON IT TYVM.


yup, and kaiying and ashley studied bio at my house till night after that

wasn't too productive for me, only did like, 5 or 6 chapters. CHIONG-ED the rest of the textbook this morning -___- I can only do last minute studying cause that's the only time I can concentrate, which sucks, but whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bio paper
was rather easy, though I've already made some OBVEEOUS AND STUPID mistakes

1)
wrote mitochondriA instead of mitochondriON. misread "process" for mitochondrion and wrote what it does, not the proces. 2 marks.

2) though about writing I^B I^O and I^B I^B for the genotype question (and the one before that), ended up with BO, BB. STUPID MISTAKE!!! 3 marks.

3)
drawing protein question. Damn, everybody had different answers but mine's DEFINITELY wrong. You know the chromosome questions in TYS which has these shapes too? I mixed that up with this protein one. DEH. 2 marks.

4) negative feedback. didn't memorize definition, not sure if mine's wrong or not. These are the "DEFINITELY WRONG QUESTIONS". ): bleh, but it was fine la.


emaths was @#)$(@!#(*(!%. Not a difficult paper at all but I didn't have time to do probability and made mistakes for the first part of cumulative (so whole question wrong). Oh, and one or two parts of the number pattern questions. Damnit.

PISSED OFF WITH MYSELF. I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO THE TOILET. SRSLY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thirteen days to...

shopping, hanging out, catching up with friends, chatting, movies, more chatting, sleepover (if it goes well!!), dramas, painting, sleeping, slacking, shopping, chilling out at other people's houses or mine hahaha, making dollhouses, baking (YES I SUDDENLY FEEL LIKE BAKING), EATING.

and close to one month in Hongkong from
12th dec to 4th jan!

woah I can't wait to go shopping with kaiying there! I'll be using the com there almost everyday so I won't miss singapore TOO much! And my daddy has a projector there so watching dramas and movies there = damn shiok. PLUS all the D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S food....and more shopppinggg.





I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT.
I obviously haven't been studying much today huh ):

went to eastpoint for awhile and then to ashley's house at 7 to catch my 7 o'clock show on channel 8! I SWEAR SHANSHAN(zhong xiao yu) IS DAMN PRETTY. SO IS YUHAN (priscelia chan). Gasp. since when did I start getting hooked onto singapore shows. Its called da cheng qing shi


this photo doesn't do any justice to her!!


looks like...


Kitkat (her dog) was running around so I couldn't concentrate on friggin globalisation. Its a boring chapter anyway. zzz. STUDYING SESSIONS SHALL BE RESUMSED TOMORROW.

Reached home close to 11 blahblahblah. Social studies is freaking boring propaganda.



Lesse, Ky and ash came to my house yesterday, Terie came on wednesday, Kaiying came another day plus last friday,

and my daddy's coming back tomorrow.





I'M SERIOUS, ANYBODY WANTS BABY HAMSTERS?

I'LL GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE, THEY CAN BE KEPT IN SIMPLE PLASTIC CONTAINERS OR GLASS TANKS TOO, its actually quite good cause of the abundant space for them to run about.

took pictures of them today but I'm lazy to upload. the 6 are so tiny, I can acually scoop all of them up with both hands. then they'll cuddle against each other which is very cute :D



Don't worry if you get ONE, they won't mate like mine. Mine LOVES mating, and I've seen it tones of times -__-

and cody is a lunatic rabid hamster which bites on its cage like some prisoner. crazy rodent zzz.

No comments: